Harness the power of DBT and learn:
- Mental flexibility: Challenge all or nothing thinking and balance both your emotional mind and your rational mind.
- How to be present in THIS moment - not yesterday, not tomorrow, but right here, right now.
- Tolerate distressful situations without a melt down, self harm, or shutting down.
- Use proven tools to regulate your emotions and cope with stress.
- Effectively communicate your needs, get what you need, maintain your relationships and keep your self worth.
This course is appropriate for teenagers and adults struggling with intense emotions.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy provides emotional coping skills that can help emotionally sensitive people, including those with trauma, substance abuse, or anxiety, manage intense emotional responses.
Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) is a type of cognitive behavioral therapy. Its main goals are to teach people how to live in the moment, cope healthily with stress, regulate emotions, and improve relationships with others.
You will learn the core concepts of DBT such as dialectical thinking, mindfulness, distress tolerance, emotional regulation, and interpersonal effectiveness.
Once purchased you will receive access to the course with 12 weeks of content to watch as well as additional supplemental worksheets/handouts in some weeks.
- DBT Skills Week 1 - Walking the Middle Path Part 1 (48:16)
- DBT Skills Week 2 - Walking the Middle Path Part 2, Validation (62:02)
- DBT Skills Week 3 - Mindfulness Part 1 (40:26)
- DBT Skills Week 4 - Mindfulness Part 2 (26:18)
- DBT Skills Week 5 - Distress Tolerance Part 1 (42:20)
- DBT Skills Week 6 - Distress Tolerance Part 2 (57:54)
- DBT Skills Week 7 - Distress Tolerance Part 3 Acceptance (46:54)
- DBT Skills Week 8 - Emotion Regulation Part 1 (39:46)
- DBT Skills Week 9 - Emotion Regulation Part 2 (52:07)
- DBT Skills Week 10 - Interpersonal Effectiveness Part 1 (50:35)
- DBT Skills Week 11 - Interpersonal Effectiveness Part 2 (32:53)
- DBT Skills Week 12 - Interpersonal Effectiveness Part 3 (37:38)