Parenting is HARD! We know, we have been there....
As hard as it is to admit, we too have tried and failed as parents. That's right, despite being highly educated, highly trained professionals in clinical child counseling, we too have struggled and failed as parents. I (Kelly) could tell you story after story of sleepless nights spent worrying my child would never graduate high school or even worse might harm themselves or even complete suicide. Sound intense? It was! And that doesn't even include the episodes of entitlement, anxiety, disrespect, or flat out lack of motivation I endured. In fact, each and every contributor to the Powerful Parenting Program is a highly trained, highly educated parent with similar stories. After spending years in training and education, tens of thousands of dollars, and what felt like endless amounts of frustration, we finally found the key to parenting with purpose that nobody else seemed to be talking about!
You likely have questions about how our coaching program can benefit you. There is nothing more important than your child and the decisions you make about how to help them. Please know, this is a COACHING program and NOT professional counseling and will not diagnose or treat any mental health conditions. What it WILL do is:
- Equip you to handle nearly every emotional or behavioral issue your child may throw at you.
- Give you proven strategies to survive even the most intense behaviors/issues you may face with your child.
- Provide clear, concise, easy to digest information on child development, normal vs. abnormal behaviors, and personality
- The key to finally understanding your and your child's personality and to strategically harness it to create harmony and achieve your parenting goals.
Our coaching program is meant to dovetail with our FULL Powerful Parenting Program, but also stands alone as a powerful tool to help transform yourself, your child, and your family.
Your coaching package will include:
- Weekly Group Coaching sessions with a new topic each week and dedicated one-on-one time to discuss your specific parenting needs and concerns with your coach. (normally $600+ a month)
- Access to recordings of weekly calls in the event you cannot attend any given week.
- Access to our PRIVATE Powerful Parenting Facebook community where all of our coaches are available to answer questions and provide valuable tools as well as a community of like-minded parents struggling with the same issues. (Normally only available to FULL Powerful Parenting Program Members)
- Automatic enrollment in the Powerful Parenting bonus material where you will learn about emotional acceptance, emotion regulation and personality. (a $75 value)
We know that we could sell our service for a higher price, and in fact, do so on a daily basis in our private practice. The problem is that this limits how many people we can help and how many families will have access to this life changing information. We are busy professionals, and parents ourselves so we needed to find a way to help as many people as possible while also valuing our time and the resources we spent developing this program. As such, we have decided to offer this program for a limited time for the price of $200 per month. This is a HUGE discount from what we would offer in our private practice, but we believe makes it obtainable for most families. Given the discount, we will NOT accept everyone to this program. We know what it takes for parents to be successful in this program, and will not knowingly accept anyone we feel will not meet the criteria. We understand this is an investment, and we want you to reach your goals. In order to be accepted you must demonstrate:
- An understanding that you as a parent are a powerful change agent for your child and family. You and you alone have the power to make all the changes necessary to help your child.
- You MUST be teachable and coachable. This means you must be willing to take the information provided and put it into action. You must have a determined spirit motivated to create the life and family you want.
- You must be resourceful. This means you will find the time to attend coaching sessions, read content, and interact in the community as well as to practice skills and implement your coach's recommendations. We know time and energy are valuable commodities and you have a busy life. Resourcefulness will be key to your success in getting everything possible from your coaching program.
In an effort to make each group as effective as possible and to ensure each parent has the opportunity to have one-on-one time with the coach, space is limited. Once we approve the maximum number of applicants, we will close the program to new members. If you have applied and were not accepted prior to the program closing, we will keep your information and notify you as soon as space becomes available. If you have decided you want what we have and are willing to go to any length to get it - then you are ready to take the next step. Apply now to save your spot before it's too late.